JOINT COUNCIL MEETING
Weeks after the concluded national and local election, the Local Government Unit of Pura, led by Municipal Mayor Freddie D. Domingo, held its Joint Special Local Bodies meeting on May 31, 2022, at the Pura Event Center.
In the said joint council meeting, updates and accomplishments of the following, among other agendas, were discussed:
• Peace Order and Security situation in the Municipality
• MPOC and MADAC accomplishments and DILG’s recent updates
• DRRM Accomplishment Report
• LCPC-LACT-VAW-C Accomplishment Report
• Gender and Development Financial and Physical Accomplishment Report for the F.Y. 2021
• RHU Accomplishment Report, including the updates and status of COVID-19 vaccination in the locality
• Solid Waste Management PPAs Accomplishment Report
• Local Development Council and Project Monitoring Council status of implementation of projects
In his message, Mayor Freddie Domingo relayed to the council members the assurance of support from him and all the council’s programs aimed at protecting and enhancing the welfare of the people in the locality.
The joint meeting council was attended by LGU functionaries, Barangay Chairperson and representatives, PNP and BFP, and representatives from different CSOs.